This was a crazy story!
This is what the owner of this extremely venomous animal had to say about their experience with it:
“We just moved to AZ from TX. We were warned not to leave the garage door open but had forgotten one night to close it. A few days later, my son was over and, as we stood in the garage, a Gila monster casually moseys out from under the front of my car.
Not having much knowledge about the reptile except that they are highly venomous and clamp on and don’t let go if they bite, chaos, panic and resulting hilarity ensues.
The Gila monster was eventually released safely, uninjured back into the wild and thankfully no humans were harmed with the exception of a little pride. Video documentation of before and after this clip available.”
Read On to the NEXT PAGE to Watch this scary video!