Uncertainty looms heavily over live streaming, just as it does over live television. When flames began to burn in a young woman’s kitchen during her live streaming party, things swiftly went wrong. The video is now going viral on social media, with netizens mocking her for her “clout.”
Kelly Caron, a streamer known as Kjanecaron, was attempting to cook a steak live on the American site Twitch. Viewers could see smoke pouring out of the pan as she began scorching the meat. In an attempt to rescue the dinner, Caron used a tong clamp to remove the meat from the oil-soaked pan, fanning away the thick smoke by hand.
However, things swiftly escalated. A sudden fire explosion was observed before she realized it, setting off smoke alarms in the background. Panicked by the incident, the Miami-based celebrity was afterwards spotted attempting to extinguish the grease fire by placing the pan under the sink’s faucet! Naturally, the flames raged much more, almost causing the wildfire to spread even more.
She soon was seen going out of the frame and begging for help from outside. The stream quickly ended, but the woman later logged on to Instagram to assure her fans she was alright. “Yes, I’m OK just burned my hand a little and the fire department came, NBD,” she wrote in an update. In another post, she wrote, “Alive and well and still streaming.”
As she was trolled on various platforms from Reddit to Twitter, she tried to explain the situation by reacting to the viral video. “I obviously wasn’t asking my viewers for help lmao what the f**k were they gonna do?” she wrote, quoting a tweet.
Watch the shocking video below!