WARNING: The video below contains content that may be disturbing to some viewers, so you should know in advance that the dog was basically unhurt after all was said and done.
If she wasn’t able to think for a solution immediately it could have turned into a real tragedy, but Tamara’s fast action kept Vado from choking to death.
I guess it helps to have treats along! Remember, dogs don’t quite understand the lift principle of elevators, and may need our help adapting. And watch that leash when the doors close!